Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Quilt Labels

I am working on quilt labels.  The small lettering is a bit glitchy but it is getting better!
Letters need adjusting, small lettering seems to have a bit of a learning curve! 

And there is this, the Bendy Bag by Lazy Girl Designs.  They know bags! I need a little bag to carry my little things like phone charger cord, ear phones, turtle key chain etc. This will be just the right size! 
I hope to have this done this evening.  I have it cut out, I just need to put me in my chair and sew. I do have one little problem with the my plans, the pattern calls for a 14" zipper, I only have an 8" zipper. The 14" zipper is cut and what is cut off it used as a little tab on the side seam, but I think I can make the 8" zipper work. I'll let you know how it comes out. 

Talk to you soon, 
Jan




No comments:

Post a Comment