Sunday, March 30, 2014

Winterlude, and April Showers

I did it! I finally finished my Winterlude quilt top. I have been working on for a bit now, it is one that seemed to take too long. We all have those projects that sometimes do not keep us engaged, right, or maybe it is just me.  But I conquered it today, and it feels so good to have this checked off the list.

 Here is a sampling, I will have better pictures of the quilt after it comes back from the quilter and I have finished the binding.  I am hoping for feathers in the open spaces!
 


Now what is next? Nope not going to let the sewing machine grow cold, there are just too many projects floating around in my head.  I think since April is arriving Tuesday I will go with a project using April Showers line.  I'm thinking an umbrella, or two. 

Here is what I have so far, I will be using the grays for background, and I have a pile of 1 1/2" finished half square triangles, not sure if they will be in this project or another one, hmmmmm.


More to come!
See you soon,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment