Thursday, December 4, 2014

White Christmas Sisters, Yes I get to see my sister!

My sister is coming to visit! She was going to come this weekend but a job thing got in the way, so it got postponed, but still she is coming!
My sister is one of those people everyone should have in their life. She is absolutely amazing, smart, talented, kind, and she got the pretty blonde hair. AND she is really really nice. I'm so excited!!

 So what will we do? I don't really know. She came once to "baby sit" while I was doing the chemo thing and the DH was going to be out of town, we went to Half Price Books and looked at all the fun crafting and quilting books. Another time we took a quilt class and we worked on quilts. So this time? I'm not sure, but it will be fun just to visit for a bit!

Sisters, just like the movies? Pretty much, or at lease pretty close.

No comments:

Post a Comment