Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Latest News!

The web store is up and running again! Yes, it has been a long time, life has taken some really strange turns and so I'm making the most of it!
Were can you find the store, go to http://www.jannydandco.com/
I do have projects to show, but only had a minute and wanted to drop in and say Hi!

I did want to show you the new fabric by Riley Blake, "In the Ocean", a fun little group for that special little explorer!
I'm showing just a few of the fabrics that come in the 2 1/2 wide "Rolie Polie" bundle, sorry but I'm trying not to go the route of bolts of fabric, still have quite a bit from days gone by and your LQS can provide all the fabric you need, going to focus on some patterns, kits for the patterns, and precut stuff like my own precut Butterflies and Little Log Cabins!

SO.........About days gone by, we are including a category in the store front called "Stash Sale", there are bargains to be had so check it out!

Okay, as soon as the battery charges for the camera I will take a picture of "Just Peachy"!

See you soon,
Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment